– Integrated AMD Radeon™ R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU
– DirectX 11.1, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2+ CPU. DirectX 11, Pixel Shader 5.0 with FM2 CPU.
– Max. shared memory 2GB
– Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI Ports
– Supports Triple Monitor
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 24Hz
– Supports Dual-link DVI-D with max. resolution up to 2560×1600 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports Blu-ray Stereoscopic 3D with HDMI Port
– Supports AMD Steady Video™ 2.0: New video post processing capability for automatic jitter reduction on home/online video
– Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
– Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Only FM2+ APU can support up to 4096×2160 resolution display VIA® HDMI port.