CSP – 200 series are advanced, conventional fire alarm control panels in full conformance with the requirements of EN54. They are designed for the implementation of simple systems in small and medium-sized facilities. The built-in LCD simplifies the system’s day-to-day operation, its installation procedure and periodical maintenance. The benefits of the SATEL control panels are their uncomplicated installation, their aesthetic appearance and the use of a single, standard 12 V battery as a backup power supply source.
– 4 detection circuits
– built-in LCD for easy day-to-day operation and system programming
– supports remote panels and virtual panels (using CSP-ETH interface)
– 4 control inputs with functionality programmed by the installer
– 4 outputs programmed by the installer which enable interaction with other systems
– supports fire and damage transmission devices
– built-in backup power supply with a single battery 12 V and AUX 24 V and 18 V power outputs 24 V i 18 V